You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 2 - Concept Plans.

As the direction of my concept was discussed in the last web critique, I was recommended to make an entire change in it and make it something more useful. This was a very stressful thing to be brought up so late in the project and I got quite stressed out that it hadn't been mentioned before, however.

Someone in my critique told me that I could build on my current concept, I could turn it from a site which tells you what each kind of camera is good for, into a site which gives advice and information to help the audience choose what camera to buy for their practice. And even then, an online shop that sells those cameras too. This would make the site beneficial to a wide variety of people from amateurs to professionals seeking the best gear and equipment for their practice.

For this I will need to research the best cameras and lenses for each practice. Design an interface which allows people to follow a journey which lands them with the best equipment for what they need it for and a place to purchase it, a page which explains some of the vocabulary used and finally a contact page in case people find issues with the site, service or have questions about the store or stock. All within the limits of my coding knowledge and experience.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.